Renew Refresh and Re-Energize Your Crew in the Natural World
Time in nature together deepens relationships, increases attention span and inspires creative problem solving.
The effect is redoubled within reach of the sea.
Reboot your business and your teams as individuals and groups.
Establish or reinforce your credentials as a forward thinking, caring and conscientious organisation.
Create a specialised experience to broaden, energize and inspire your people with simultaneous lightness and depth.
Nobody does it better.
Our guided hikes and experiences, on or off the water deliver that little bit of magic that makes everbody feel just that little better.
Howth's famous hospitality guarantees the most satisfying and delicious options for picnics, refreshments, breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Blend the perfect Entree or Apres, A la carte or Al fresco to set you off on the right foot, keep you going en route, or wrap it up in the warm glow of shared celebration.
- 2.5 hour experience is perfect for most groups with reasonable fitness
- Travel through time with our expert local guides while being given Howth’s amazing history surrounded by beautiful marine wildlife
- Come with us off the beaten track to secret trails where you will be rewarded with the most breathtaking views in Ireland
- All will be revealed on the day!
- Some of the not so secret famous landmarks we will encounter include Howth Castle, Martello Towers, Aideen's Grave & the Baily Lighthouse
- Awaken your senses to the fragrances, sights and sounds of this delightful peninsula
- 4.5 hour experience is for the adventurous teams who will hike through the diverse and magical habitats of Howth
- Explore a range of habitats from Irish woodlands and famous heathlands to epic cliffs and coastal views
- This is the most exciting and refreshing hike close to Dublin city
- Escape the stress of work and city, awaken the senses, reconnect with nature
- When the tides allow, come rockhopping and explore the caves
- 3 hour salty experience water based adventure
- Get a taste of sailing with qualified instructors in a fun, safe and exhilarating experience aboard a fleet of J80 Sportsboats or RIBs at Howth Yacht Club.
- First class sailing tuition and sail around Ireland's Eye
- Have a fun race and mini regatta before returning on land to the world class hospitality facilities
- Wine and dine into the evening